What we're Building
We're building an Angular frontend that communicates with a Firebase backend to deliver a full-stack foundation for Stripe payments. Here's a quick breakdown of it's core features.
- Firebase User Auth with Stripe Customer Registration
- Payment Source Validation via Stripe Elements
- Process Charges and Save Payment Sources
- Create and Manage Recurring Subscription Payments
- Stripe Connect Onboarding (If you plan on building marketplace like Shopify, Lyft, Kickstarter, etc.)
Make sure to play with the Live Demo to get a feel for what we're building. It's deployed in test mode, so feel free to send payments with Stripe's test cards.
What if I get Stuck or Lost?
This is NOT a trivial app - payment systems are one of the most challenging features to implement. Join the Angular Firebase Developers Slack Team and send me a direct message or post it in the #stripe channel. I check into Slack seven days per week.